A winter performance tire for luxury SUVs.
|Dunlop's technology advancements help our tires provide grip, handling and the driving excitement you deserve. Our ongoing commitment to innovation drives our team every day.
Dunlop tires are made using different rubber compounds that contribute distinct properties to the tire. Professional inspectors and specialty machines inspect each tire to ensure every one is the highest quality.
Features & Warranties
• High-performance winter traction helps provide powerful grip in all weather conditions
• Directional tread pattern with high-density sipes helps enhance handling in winter conditions
• Lateral zigzag sipes and independent tread blocks help bite through ice and snow
• High-density sipes and an increased contact area enhance the tire's grip on ice, and promote long tread life
• Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology (DSST) uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
• Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty. See Details
Why Dunlop is the right choice
Dunlop winter tires feature specialized tread compounds and advanced tread designs that help provide superior traction in ice, slush, and snow.
Dunlop's technology advancements help our tires provide grip, handling and the driving excitement you deserve. Our ongoing commitment to innovation drives our team every day.
Our Run-Flat tires utilize DSST technology to perform when deflating or even once deflated. They allow you to drive at a top speed of 50 miles per hour for up to 50 miles, to help you reach a safe place or service area.