To keep warm and cozy or cool and comfortable, it's best to maintain your heating and A/C systems.
A thorough inspection includes:
• Inspecting the interior controls and blower
• Checking radiator coolant level, hoses, pressure cap and thermostat
• Testing the compressor belt
• Checking for leaks or other damage
System testing includes:
• A cooling system pressure test
• Comparing the A/C pressure to manufacturer specifications
• Testing the A/C system for refrigerant leaks
• Checking the interior vent air temperature
|Get Your Heater checked and serviced before the cold arrives!
Since having a heater in your car is vital in the winter months it would be prudent to have it functioning properly. If that would mean regular check-ups then so be it. And it is only once a year. So it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Most car manufacturers use a series of resistors to make the heater blower motor run at different speeds. And when one or more of these resistors burn out, you're usually left with only one blower speed - high. To keep warm and cozy or cool and comfortable, it's best to maintain your heating and air conditioning systems. A visual inspection of the entire coolant system, including belts, hoses, caps, clamps, cooling fans, water pump and radiator is included.
Get your car or truck heater serviced at our of our stores